Writers can’t do their jobs without PR, and yet…
The relationship isn’t always as symbiotic as it could be. With over a decade of experience in coaching PR, I can help you or your company land top-tier media coverage.
- Want to learn how to ace a HARO query?
- How about the one thing you should never do as a publicist?
- Discover the magic formula for email subject lines that actually gets writers and editors to open your pitch?
- Master the right way to follow-up?
- Ensure journalists show up at your virtual or in-person event?
- Get your experts regularly quoted as go-to sources and profiled in stand-alone pieces?
- Find out easy strategies to break into new outlets for your clients or brand?
In virtual PR boot camps, I can share my insights from “the other side” on all of the above and much more (check out some of my advice in my Muck Rack Q&A here). All sessions are custom-tailored to your needs and in each 60- or 90-minute class, we’ll review a short presentation with insider tips and best practices —including email pitching guidelines and subject line formulas — followed by workshopping a pitch of yours and identifying different (and surprising) ways to update it. Email [email protected] for rates and a brief intake form so I can learn more about your specific hopes from our session.