So easy you can toss this one together without even trying. Guess I could also call this a basil-berry shake. Quoi-ever.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (I use So Delicious)
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened blackberries (I use Earthbound Farm Organic)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecan pieces
- 1 banana
- Handful frozen kale
- handful fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (okay, maybe 2)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- shake or two of cinnamon
- a few drops of pure vanilla extract
- basil sprigs for garnish
- 3 ice cubes
Blend to desired texture.